The Cora di Brazzà Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that is grateful for your support. Your support enables us to continue our work in research and development of publications, events and products that help to connect the public to the individuals and institutions of the Peace Through Law Movement. You can earmark your donation for one of our initiatives (listed below) or provide general support. Your PayPal: Donations can be accepted via PayPal at the "Donate" clover .
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information on donating to the project.
The current initiatives of the Cora di Brazzà Foundation are:
1) The 2023 Memory Parlor (Philadelphia, PA), commemorating numerous anniversaries connected to human rights, dignity, human rights and peace through law,
2) The Bertha von Suttner Project (promoting understanding of the life and legacy of Bertha von Suttner). The annual Master Class is organized under the auspices of the Bertha von Suttner Project.
3) Forward Into Memory (promoting understanding about the peace history of Korea)
4) Pro Concordia Labor (promoting understanding of the International Peace Flag of 1897 and of Cora di Brazzà's system of Peace Education)
5) Forward Into Light (promoting understanding about the linkages between the International Women's Equality movement and the Peace Through Law Movement