The Cora di Brazzà Foundation engages in a number of different initiatives, each focused on a different aspect of Peace History. The current initiatives include:
1) The Bertha von Suttner Project (promoting understanding of the life and legacy of Bertha von Suttner). The annual Master Class is organized under the auspices of the Bertha von Suttner Project
2) Pro Concordia Labor (promoting understanding of the International Peace Flag of 1897 and of Cora di Brazzà's system of Peace Education)
3) Forward Into Memory (promoting understanding about the peace history and its connection to the "thread of democracy" of Korea)
4) Forward Into Light (promoting understanding about the linkages between the U.S women's suffrage movement and the Peace Through Law Movement on the centenary of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution). Our inaugural Memory Parlor on Women's Equality Day in 2021 helped to further this initiative. View the video archives here,
5) The Virtues of Peace Podcast (launched on May 18, 2020, the original "Peace Day" celebrating the opening of the 1899 Hague Peace Conference, This series of dialogues focuses on the personalities, ideas and institutions of the Peace through Law Movement. Available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts and other major podcast providers.
Publications and products are connected to a specific initiative. For example, the first time english translation of Bertha von Suttner's "The Barbarization of the Sky" (Die Barbarisierung der Luft) was published under the auspices of the Bertha von Suttner Project. The Korean "Documents of Freedom" were published under the Forward Into Memory Initiative, and so on. Our 2020 initiative is "Forward Into Light." Stay tuned for our new products, which have been years in the making !
Please consider a charitable donation to support this work. To donate, visit the support page here.
Raising the Peace Flag at the Peace Palace under the auspices of the Pro Concordia Labor Initiative.